AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Worker’s Compensation injury →
- Motor Vehicle accidents →
- Criminal Defense →
- Professional License Hearings →\
- Family Law →
Tulane University of New Orleans, B.S. 1978
University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law, J.D. 1982
UNDER THE LAW.
KEITH LIBERMAN, ATTORNEY AT LIBERMAN LAW FIRM, LLC
Since October, 1982I have been a practicing lawyer in Missouri. I founded the Liberman Law Firm in July, 1985. The Law Firm became a Limited Liability Company through the State of Missouri in 2000.
WHO ARE MY CLIENTS?
Clients come here at the suggestion of friends, acquaintances, attorneys and other clients. Many clients return. I will meet with potential clients as soon as possible and listen to their concerns. I am quick to assess the situation and advise them as to their legal alternatives.
ETHICS AND LEGAL ABILITY
I have chaired the Professionalism and Ethics Committees of the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis. Also their Law Related Education Committee. I wrote a monthly ethics column for their publication. I am rated an AV attorney by Martindale-Hubbell, its top rating for ability and ethics.
In my career I have tried cases in Missouri Federal and State courts to jury and judge. I am well versed in court rules of procedure. I have briefed and argued appeals in Missouri State courts and in the United States Court of Appeals.
Born in St. Louis, married with five adult children and stepchildren. Excellent health. Enjoy guitar, tennis and running.
- AV Preeminent 5.0 out of 5 Peer Review Rated Martindale-Hubbell 2017.
- 10 years of service to Volunteer Lawyers’ Program Legal Services of Eastern Missouri 1992.
- Service Award Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis 1992.
- Who’s Who in American Law -Marquis 1990.
- Owner Liberman Law Firm, LLC 1985 – Present.
- Of Counsel, Wolff & Mass 1985 – 1986.
- Associate, Wolff & Frankel 1984 – 1985.
ASSOCIATION OFFICES HELD
- Missouri Bar member 1982 – Present.
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis- Young Lawyers Executive Committee 1992 – 1993.
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis Chair – Professional Ethics and Methods of Practice Committee 1991 – 1992.
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis Chair – Professionalism Committee 1991 – 1992.
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis Young Lawyers Committee Coordinator 1991 – 1992.
- St. Louis Lawyer- Ethics in Client Negotiations, 1994.
- St. Louis Bar Journal Pro Bono-How To, 1990.
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis monthly column- Canon Fodder, 1989.
- Inventor’s Digest- You Be The Judge 1989.
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis-Ethics Update 1993.
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis-Ethics Update 1992.
- KMOX Radio interview-Inventor Scammers 1989.